Sunday 17 November 2013

Third Dream

I just woke up.

Before I went to sleep, I kept saying to myself that I want to be on a talent show and demonstrate all kinds of lucid abilities. I focused solely on this and drifted off to sleep.

I remember being in the subway, but it was abandoned. Completely empty with flickering lights all over. Then I remembered wanting to be in the talent show so I focused on changing my environment. In a second I became in an abandoned building, then in a busy building, then in a busy street. And finally I placed all my efforts and found myself in the backstage of the show.

In less than a moment, the bright light of the show was gone and the place was even creepier than the subway. I was horrified, I felt like I lost control of the dream. It became a nightmare. A gun appeared in my hand. A petty gun. While a door opened in front of me revealing Jason Statham holding a huge desert eagle that looked like it'll fire a shot that explodes my brain. I tried firing but the gun got jammed, so I knew I was a goner. He didn't shoot. He kept talking about how the bullet could either make a hole the size of a bowling ball in my skull, or break through my cerebellum like it was jelly. I was horrified.

But I stopped for a second and thought, this is my dream. I shouted, "You MotherFucker", and felt as if my body heated up and liquid raw power was pouring into it. I felt invincible. I waved my hand and the gun in his hand turned to powder. He ran into the room behind him and I followed him there.

I came into the room to find him running away through rows of guys holding guns aiming at me. I was still feeling the power, I simply said, "Clear the room", and they all disintegrated at once leaving him running alone. I wanted him to stop so he suddenly hit a wall infront of him. I came up to him and said, "Shift into a woman", so he did. He changed into a woman I never seen before, she was asian, with short brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a long red gown trimed with gold. Then I actually thought of showing him how his cerebellum looked like.

And just as I was about to do it, a guy came from my left and said, "Its fine, drop her down". Behind the guy was a woman who was searching for something in a briefcase. The guy wore a gold mask which I remember seeing in a game. I still felt that power I brought up earlier. So in my rage I said, "CLEAR THE ROOM". The walls themselves and the floors disintegrated along with everything else.

But they didn't. I suddenly felt scared. I had unimaginable power. They didn't budge. Instead, they looked at me and said, "Interesting". I suddenly had a realization that the man infront of me will transform into a 50 feet long demon made of magma and volcanic rocks. Then suddenly a loud sound woke me up.

I'm horrified. They weren't affected. How will I go to sleep knowing there will be people unaffected with my power. Who were they?

No comments:

Post a Comment