Saturday 16 November 2013

First Dream

Dear me,

Lately, I've been able to have a lot of lucid dreams, so, I'm keeping a record of them to remind me later how my subconscious mind used to think.

As you know, on the moment you wake up, you forget 50% of your dream and by 5 minutes, you forget 90% of the dream. So, I'm going to be sharing what I can remember.


Last night, I dreamt of falling. Its a common dream, but in my case it was lucid. And the strange thing is, I wanted to fall. I dont know why, but I knew I was dreaming and I still wanted to fall. Even someone came out of the sky and tried to grab onto me and open a parachute but I dodged him on purpose. He was a short guy whom I dont recall seeing before, with a bald head and broad shoulders. He was wearing a face cover to protect him from the wind so I didn't get chance to actually see his face. I kept falling and falling, thinking that my salvation was at the bottom. And when I hit the ground, my body tensed and I jerked up from sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment