Monday 18 November 2013

Fourth Dream

I just woke up.

Today's dream wasn't lucid. It was actually very frightening. I remember being in a maze. But the strange thing is that the walls were talking to me. Showing me the way. The walls were colored yellow and red. And somehow in my dream, I knew I should follow the red ones. I kept going through the maze trying to find my way out. I was scared. In the dream, I knew something was chasing me, yet I didn't know what it is or who it is. When I finally reached a square field with only red walls all around, I found a strange small object in the center. When I get closer, I realize its a radio, a small old radio. I look behind and the maze is not there. Instead, its a long dark corridor. Something is coming closer and closer but I can't really recognize what it is. Its closing in. I focus sharply to identify it. When I finally see it, the radio in my hand starts playing the my alarm and I immediately wake up. The thing I saw coming closer was horrifing. It was a Jake in a Box. But instead of the clown's head. It was my head, with a creepy looking smile on my face. My smile was wide from ear to ear and somehow a bit bloody.

No comments:

Post a Comment