Sunday 17 November 2013

Second Dream

I just woke up.

In my dream, I'm playing in a maze, running from a man and a woman. They were shadowy figures whom I couldn't recognize. I also remembering having a friend called Gemme, also unrecognizable. He was very very rich, but known for everyone to be kind. If I didn't finish the maze without getting caught, the man and woman will burn down my friend's business and make him broke. Gemme had a sister whom I can't recall her dream name, but I remember her in real life as Vanessa Calabrese, an old overseas friend of mine. They are waiting for me at the end. I can see them at the end of the corridor. I run and run and look behind to find the man and woman very close. And when I'm just about to get out, its like someone press a button to start a new game. So I find myself restarting the game again.

No comments:

Post a Comment